Menu
Close

Warwick & Lincoln 3 wells drilling 2019

lse:hur

Rig and support ships now on their way to Warwick drill site.

Safety vessel is Esvagt Celina which has an AIS receiver feeding Marine Traffic so we will be able to track rig position and coming and goings from Lancaster 24/7.

I see the TL didn’t get very far.
Destination now showing as Invergordon.

TL now underway heading NE at 3.8 knots

Still saying destination Invergordon???

Hi Ash,

I think the rig is being sloppy in not changing the destination from Invergorden ! The support vessels have “Warwick Deep” as the destination, and as the Siem Opal is towing the rig I guess that Is the intention :grinning: Perhaps Spirit Energy is not as organised as Hurricane…

I hope they don’t snap the rope pulling in opposite directions.

I predict arrival at 11.09am Thursday.

Warwick deep well due to spud any day. This deep well should take the longest to drill, could be three months. So the three well campaign may only end in November, but data from the early wells should be released prior to the end of the drilling, with a CPR Q1 2020? At which point daily oil production should be up to 20,000 bpd from Lancaster wells. I am confident the share price will start to rise soon.

Thanks for your post Bobsson and to all those keeping us informed on this phase of activity at the moment. It’s appreciated.

Hello Albi 1,

I’m looking forward to something happening that can have a significant effect on the share price.

We seem to be in a state of limbo with nothing much happening at the moment. Once we get confirmation of the commencement of the first drill on the GWA and the notification of first oil from Lancaster, I’m sure the share price will respond very positively.

Carliol

3 months to drill?

RNS Number : 4127W
Hurricane Energy PLC

17 April 2019

(“Hurricane” or the “Company”)

‘Warwick Deep’ 205/26b-C Well Spud

Hurricane Energy plc, the UK based oil and gas company focused on hydrocarbon resources in naturally fractured basement reservoirs, announces that the 205/26b-C well (“Warwick Deep”) was spudded at 18:48 hrs on 16 April 2019 using the Transocean Leader rig.

Warwick Deep is the first in a three-well programme on Hurricane’s Lincoln and Warwick assets - the Greater Warwick Area (“GWA”). Hurricane has a 50% interest in the GWA following Spirit Energy’s farm-in to the P1368 South and P2294 licences in September 2018.

That’s another step taken. So I have to ask the question … How long is it anticipated that the drill will take?

Normally they give an indication of timescale.

Ecologist and Ash, see page 8 of the latest Corporate Presentation for timescales. https://www.hurricaneenergy.com/application/files/2915/5531/1740/Hurricane_Corporate_Presentation_-_2Q_2019.pdf

Thanks Albi but it was just this particular drill I was talking about, ie time to TD.

Hi Ash, to be honest I’m not too sure but looks like by Q3 this year?

Approximately 60 days a well has been mentioned on LSE which would fit with the timeline given above.

60 days sounds possible though I would have hoped for a but less. Time will tell.