BB Healthcare Trust plc Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
result of the issue
- The Issue Price was set at 136 pence per new Ordinary Share.
- BB Healthcare Trust plc has announced that the issue successfully raised gross proceeds of £46.3 million.
- Applications have been made for 34,053,025 Ordinary Shares to the premium segment of the Official List and trading on the premium segment of London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for, rounded down to the nearest whole share.
- Share allocations and uninvested cash are being credited today (Thursday 29 November 2018). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares and refunds are showing on accounts.
- Please note the allocation policy was set by BB Healthcare Trust plc and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the BB Healthcare Trust plc share offer closed at 1pm on Wednesday 28 November 2018.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the new Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Monday 3 December 2018. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the new shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BZCNLL9 and trade under the symbol "BBH".
- If you buy or sell BB Healthcare Trust plc Ordinary Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
|Issue price per share:||136 pence|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||5 November 2018|
|Offer close:||28 November 2018 (1pm)|
|Result and Issue Price announced:||29 November 2018|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||3 December 2018 (8am)|
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the BB Healthcare Trust plc Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the BB Healthcare Trust plc Prospectus.
This video is the property of BB Healthcare Trust plc and has been reproduced with their kind permission.
"BB Healthcare Trust plc" and the BB Healthcare Trust plc logo are registered trademarks of BB Healthcare Trust plc. Reproduced by kind permission of BB Healthcare Trust plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.