Regional REIT Limited Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
Result of the issue
- The Issue Price was set at 106.5 pence per share.
- Regional REIT Limited has successfully raised gross proceeds of approximately £62.5 million.
- Applications have been made for 58,685,447 New Ordinary Shares to the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for, rounded down to the nearest whole share.
- Share allocations and uninvested cash are being credited today (Friday 19 July 2019). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares and refunds are showing on accounts.
- Please note the allocation policy was set by Regional REIT Limited and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the Regional REIT Limited Share Offer closed at 1pm on Thursday 18 July 2019.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the New Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Tuesday 23 July 2019. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the new shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BYV2ZQ3 and trade under the symbol "RGL".
- If you buy or sell Regional REIT Limited shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
|Issue price per share:||106.5 pence|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||24 June 2019|
|Offer close:||18 July 2019 (1pm)|
|Result announced:||19 July 2019|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||23 July 2019 (8am)|
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the Regional REIT Limited Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the Regional REIT Limited Prospectus.
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
"Regional REIT Limited" and the Regional REIT Limited logo are registered trademarks of Regional REIT Limited. Reproduced by kind permission of Regional REIT Limited. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.