Interactive Investor

Paying for financial advice

You can pay for regulated financial advice using money from your ii SIPP by completing and returning an advice payments form

Please complete the form to authorise an advice fee and to confirm the type of fee being paid.

The quickest and easiest way to return your form to us is via secure message in your online account. 

Alternatively, you can return it by post to: Product Admin, interactive investor, 2nd floor, One Embankment, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4DW.

Which fees can I pay?

  • Transfer of a Defined Benefits Occupational Pension Scheme or an arrangement with safeguarded rights to an ii SIPP. The full cost of the advice can be paid whether the transfer was recommended or not.
  • Pension Advice Allowance (PAA). One payment of up to £500 can be made for retirement financial advice per tax year. You are allowed a maximum of three PAA payments during your lifetime.
  • Transfer of your ii SIPP to an overseas scheme. The full cost of the advice can be paid whether ii allows the transfer of your ii SIPP to an overseas scheme or not.
  • Advice from an authorised adviser in relation to your ii SIPP. The full cost of advice can be paid so long as: the cost is appropriate in relation to the service provided, the advice is specific to your ii SIPP, and the advice relates to topics such as:
    Your SIPP investments.
    Maximising income / returns.
    Pension taxation / statutory limits.
    Choosing the best approach to taking your pension benefits.