Warehouse REIT plc Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
Result of the issue
- The Issue Price was set at 110 pence per New Ordinary Share
- Warehouse REIT plc has successfully raised gross proceeds of approximately £153 million.
- Neil Kirkton, Chairman of Warehouse REIT plc, commented "The result of this equity raise, ahead of our original £100 million March target, is a strong endorsement of our strategy."
- Applications have been made to the London Stock Exchange for 139,090,908 New Ordinary Shares to be admitted to AIM.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for, rounded down to the nearest whole share.
- Share allocations and uninvested cash are being credited today (Monday 6 July 2020). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares and refunds are showing on accounts
- Please note the allocation policy was set by Warehouse REIT plc and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the Warehouse REIT plc share offer closed at 1pm on Friday 3 July 2020.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the New Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Wednesday 8 July 2020. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the New Ordinary Shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BD2NCM3 and trade under the symbol "WHR".
- If you buy or sell Warehouse REIT plc Ordinary Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
|Issue price per share:||110 pence|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||18 June 2020|
|Offer close:||3 July 2020 (1pm)|
|Result announced:||6 July 2020|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||8 July 2020 (8am)|
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the WHR Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the WHR Prospectus.
"Warehouse REIT plc" and the Warehouse REIT plc logo are registered trademarks of Warehouse REIT plc. Reproduced by kind permission of Warehouse REIT plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.