We've removed exit fees
We believe that with our flat fee pricing, you will want to stay with us. So we're happy to waive our exit fees if your needs change and you choose to leave us.
From 5th November 2018 there are no charges to transfer out stock to another provider.
Here at interactive investor, we have a proven track record of supporting investors for over 20 years. Our goal is to allow investors like you to choose the right platform with the right pricing that will maximise your financial wealth. Choosing the right provider stands alongside choosing the right investments to achieve your goals.
We legitimately levied a small exit fee to cover our costs previously, but we do recognise that this can be perceived as a barrier to exit. As a result, we have decided to remove all fees relating to transfers out, making switching even easier for investors. These fees will not be levied elsewhere, and we will bear the costs internally.
Commenting on the change to remove exit costs from our service, Richard Wilson added:
We have decided to remove all fees relating to transfers out, making switching even easier for investors.
We believe that our flat fee pricing is easy to understand, transparent and fair, while the percentage fees seen elsewhere in the industry can be opaque and costly. The more you invest, the more our fixed fees make sense.
The best choice for value
Our charges are simple, clear and fair. The more you invest, the more our fixed fees make sense.
- £22.50 each quarter for safe custody of your assets which we return to you as trading credits.
- £10 flat rate to buy and sell investments online.
- £6 online rate for new accounts* and frequent traders.
- £1 for each investment made using our dividend reinvestment and regular investing services.
* Welcome offer - With any new ii account you will enjoy our lowest frequent trader rates until 31st May 2019.