Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
Result of the Initial Public Offering
- The issue price was set at £1.00 per Ordinary Share
- Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc has successfully raised gross proceeds of £100 million.
- Applications have been made for admission of 100,000,000 Ordinary Shares to the premium segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the premium segment of the London Stock Exchange's main market.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for.
- Share allocations are being credited today (Friday 28 May 2021). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares and refunds are showing on accounts
- Please note the allocation policy was set by Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc share offer closed at 1pm on Thursday 27 May 2021.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Wednesday 2 June 2021. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the Ordinary Shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BN6JYS7 and trade under the symbol "AEET".
- If you buy or sell Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc Ordinary Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
Miriam Greenwood , Chair of Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc, said:
|Issue price per share:||100 pence|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||10 May 2021|
|Offer close:||27 May 2021 (1pm)|
|Result announced:||28 May 2021|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||2 June 2021 (8am)|
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc Prospectus.
Investing in IPOs carries a high degree of risk. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment please seek Financial Advice. You are not guaranteed to make a profit, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money you invest. Any notification of an IPO on our website is not an endorsement of the issue, nor is it solicitation for interest in the issue. Investment in the Company should not be regarded as short-term in nature. You should consider carefully all of the information set out in the Offer documents, including all the risks attached to investing in the Company before you apply.
"Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc" and the Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc logo are registered trademarks of Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc. Reproduced by kind permission of Aquila Energy Efficiency Trust plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.