Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
result of the issue
- Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc has announced that is has successfully raised gross proceeds of approximately £45.6 million at launch.
- Applications have been made for admission of 45,645,256 Ordinary Shares to the premium segment of the Official List and to trading on London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities.
- The Issue Price is £1.00 per Ordinary Share
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for.
- Share allocations are being applied to accounts on Wednesday 4 July 2018 and confirmation of allocations will be sent once shares are showing on accounts.
- The Offer Period for the Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc Share Offer closed at 10am on Tuesday 3 July 2018.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Friday 6 July. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the new shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BF50VS4 and trade under the symbol "AIE".
- If you buy or sell Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc Ordinary Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
|Issue price per share:||£1.00|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||19 June 2018|
|Offer close:||3 July 2018 (10am)|
|Result announced:||4 July 2018|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||6 July 2018 (8am)|
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc Prospectus.
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
"Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc" and the Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc logo are registered trademarks of Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc. Reproduced by kind permission of Ashoka India Equity Investment Trust plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.