Result of Initial Issue
- The Issue Price has been set at 431.5 pence per new Ordinary Share.
- BH Macro (BHMG) has successfully raised gross proceeds of approximately £315 million, through its Initial Placing, Offer for Subscription and Intermediaries Offer.
- Applications will be made for 72,378,000 Sterling Shares and 746,400 US Dollar Shares to be admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange's main market.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for rounded down to the nearest whole share.
- Share allocations and uninvested cash are being credited today (Monday 13 February 2023). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares and refunds are showing on accounts.
- Please note the allocation policy was set by BHMG and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the BH Macro Limited Share Offer closed at 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 8 February 2023.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the new Sterling Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Wednesday 15 February 2023. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the new Sterling Shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BQBFY36 and trade under the symbol "BHMG".
- If you buy or sell BH Macro Limited Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
|Issue price per share:
|£100 (multiples of £1 thereafter)
|23 January 2023
|8 February 2023 (12pm)
|13 February 2023
|Unconditional dealing starts:
|15 February 2023 (8am)
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Initial Issue can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto.
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the BH Macro Limited Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the BH Macro Limited Prospectus.
Investing in IPOs carries a high degree of risk. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment please seek Financial Advice. You are not guaranteed to make a profit, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money you invest. Any notification of an IPO on our website is not an endorsement of the issue, nor is it solicitation for interest in the issue. Investment in the Company should not be regarded as short-term in nature. You should consider carefully all of the information set out in the Offer documents, including all the risks attached to investing in the Company before you apply.
"BH Macro Limited" and the BH Macro Limited logo are reproduced by kind permission of BH Macro Limited. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of 201 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.