Our low, flat fees are even better value with these great offers.
Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling.
Get £200 when you recommend ii
Refer a friend or family member to ii and get a £200 reward.
Your friend will get their first year’s service plan for free.
To qualify, your friend must transfer or fund their account with at least £10,000 in combined cash/investments. Please note: your friend will not receive free monthly trading credits during the fee-free period. Terms apply.
- The Recommend ii offer (the “offer”) is open to customers of Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) who are UK residents aged 18 years or over and have a Trading Account.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the offer is to:
- pay an existing ii customer (the “referrer”) £200 (the “referral fee”) when a person they refer (a “friend”) opens a new ii SIPP, Stocks and Shares ISA or Trading account; and
- not charge the friend a Service Plan and SIPP fee (as applicable) for one year (the “fee free period”).
- The friend must not be an existing ii customer
- The friend must open and fund an ii SIPP, Stocks and Shares ISA and/or Trading Account with an aggregate of £10,000 or more within 12 months of the date on which their first account is opened (the “qualifying criteria”). Accounts can be funded using cash deposits or transfers from another provider.
- The friend will be charged for all open accounts in accordance with our standard rates and charges unless and until all of the qualifying criteria are met.
- The fee free period will expire one year from the date on which the qualifying criteria were met.
- A maximum of six (6) referral fees can be paid to each referrer under the offer.
- A referral will only be accepted if it is in the format specified by ii from time to time.
- The referral fee will be credited to the Trading Account of the referrer, and the fee free period will begin for the friend, within 10 working days of the qualifying criteria being met.
- All our existing product terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions specific to this offer.
- If the friend account is closed or transferred out within 12 months of being opened, we reserve the right to reclaim the referral fee from the referrer.
- By participating in the offer all participants agree that ii will not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss or damage sustained or incurred by any participant with regards to the offer.
- A referral fee will not be paid if the referrer is no longer an ii customer when the referral fee is due to be paid or if the referrer has applied to transfer an ii account to another provider when the referral fee is due to be paid.
- A referrer may not refer themself.
- There is no alternative to the offer.
- After the offer has ended, the Service Plan charge and/or SIPP fee the friend will be required to pay will be as set out in our rates and charges.
- All other rates and charges are not subject to this offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding.
- During the fee free period, the friend will not receive any trading credits pursuant to any of ii’s service plans.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- All participants to this offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ii is the promoter of this offer. The registered office for ii is 201 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW.
Free investing for your friends and family
You can gift up to 5 people a free subscription to ii. Simply add them to your plan and their monthly cost is zero.
- Subject to these offer terms, this Friends and Family offer (the “Offer”) is available to Qualifying Customers (as defined in clause 2) of Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) who meet the Qualifying Criteria (as defined in clause 3).
- The Offer is available to:
- a. subject to point c. below, all existing ii customers who have an open ii Stocks and Shares ISA/JISA and/or ii Trading Account and/or ii SIPP account (each a ”Primary Customer");
- b. subject to point d. below, up to five people nominated by the Primary Customer in accordance with these Offer terms who are each UK residents and aged over 18 (each a “Secondary Customer");
(each Primary Customer and all linked Secondary Customers together shall be the “Qualifying Customer");
- c. Charity accounts, company accounts investment clubs, accounts which are managed (or become managed) under a Power of Attorney and/or Third-Party Authorities cannot be a Primary Customer.
- d. Joint Accounts, ii SIPPs, ii JISAs, ii PTAs, charity accounts, company accounts and investment clubs cannot be a Secondary Customer.
- In order to qualify for the Offer, the following criteria must be met:
- a Primary Customer must follow the process for nominating Secondary Customers as set out by ii from time to time;
- each Primary Customer must have an open ii Stocks and Shares ISA; or SIPP; or ii Trading Account;
- each Secondary Customer must have an open ii Stocks and Shares ISA and/or ii Trading Account;
- each Secondary Customer shall only be eligible for the Offer for such time as they hold an aggregate balance of less than £50,000 between their ii Stocks and Shares ISA and Trading Account (as applicable); and
- there must be no more than five Secondary Customers per Primary Customer at any one time,
(together the “Qualifying Criteria”).
- For those Qualifying Customers meeting the Qualifying Criteria, the terms of the Offer are as follows:
- each Primary Customer agrees to pay a monthly supplementary charge of £5 (the “Supplement”) to allow their nominated Secondary Customers to benefit from the Offer. However, each Primary Customer on the Super Investor Service Plan will be exempted from paying the Supplement and will have access to the Offer for £0 per month for such period as they remain on the Super Investor Service Plan. If any such Primary Customer subsequently moves to an alternate plan they become liable for the Supplement from such date; and
- in consideration for the payment of the Supplement, each Secondary Customer linked to the relevant Primary Customer shall receive ii’s Investor Service Plan for a Service Plan fee of £0 per month (please note that all other fees and charges applicable to the Investor Service Plan will apply during the Offer and Secondary Customers are ineligible for trading credits during the Offer).
- If any Secondary Customer’s aggregate ii account balance exceeds £50,000 at any time, they will be immediately withdrawn from the Offer and transitioned onto ii’s standard Investor Service Plan rates and charges as set out in our rate card.
- If, during the Offer, a Secondary Customer changes to any Service Plan other than the Investor Service Plan, they will be immediately withdrawn from the Offer and will be subject to the rates and charges payable for such alternative Service Plan as set out in our rate card.
- A Primary Customer and each of their linked Secondary Customers may opt-out of the Offer at any time by giving written notice to us. In the case of an opt-out by the Primary Customer under this clause 7:
- the Primary Customer will revert to the pricing that applied to their ii account(s) immediately prior to the Offer; and
- each linked Secondary Customer will be transitioned onto ii’s standard Investor Service Plan rates and charges as set out in our rate card.
Please note that it remains the responsibility of Primary Customer to opt-out of the Offer in the event don’t have any Secondary Customers linked to their account.
- In the event that a Primary Customer fails to pay the Supplement at any time, all linked Secondary Customers will be withdrawn from the Offer immediately and will be transitioned onto ii’s standard Investor Service Plan rates and charges as set out in our rate card.
- Anyone who is seen to be abusing the Offer may be excluded at our absolute discretion (a non-exhaustive example may include a Primary Customer nominating themself as a Secondary Customer).
- All of our existing terms and conditions apply in addition to these Offer terms. In the event of any conflict between our terms and conditions and the terms of the Offer, the terms of this Offer shall prevail.
- By participating in the Offer all participants agree that ii will not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss or damage sustained or incurred by any participant with regards to the Offer.
- There is no alternative to the Offer.
- All other rates and charges not varied by this Offer shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- All participants in this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ii is the promoter of this Offer. The registered office for ii is 201 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW.