Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling.
Choose an account
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month includes our ISA and Trading Account. Add a SIPP for just £10 a month extra. (Special offer: open a SIPP by 31 January and pay no SIPP fee until August 2022.)
Our fees and charges.
- Our £9.99 a month service plan fee covers your Stocks & Shares ISA, a general Trading Account and as many Junior ISAs as you have kids.
- Our low, flat fees could leave you up to £43k better off over 30 years, compared with other providers.
- Adding a SIPP is only £10 a month extra. There are no additional fees for taking your retirement benefits. (Special offer: open a SIPP by 31 January and pay no SIPP fee until August 2022).
- We give you one free trade per month to buy or sell any investment, and access to the widest range of investments on the market.
- It is free to top up your investments each month with our regular investing service.
- There are some activity-based charges for things like Stamp Duty and foreign currency exchange. View our charges page for a full list.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
International investing with ii
Choose from the widest choice of international investments on the market.
Take control over the currency you use to trade. Hold up to 9 foreign currencies in your account.
Access to 17 global exchanges.
Use your free monthly trade to buy and sell international shares.
Multi-award winning service for international share dealing.
An investment platform you can trust
- We are the UK’s #1 flat-fee investment platform, with over 400,000 customers.
- We were recently awarded 'Best for Low Cost Pension' by Boring Money, and named Best Stocks & Shares ISA Provider at the 2021 Online Personal Wealth Awards. In 2020 alone we were named Best Low Cost Stockbroker (ADVFN), Best Fund Platform (COLWMA) and more.
- To ensure its safety, any money you hold with ii is placed in a bank account which is established with statutory trust status. This means your money is kept separate from our own.
- You are also protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- And if you are not satisfied with our service, it’s completely free to leave.
Risk Warning: The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates: you may get back less than the amount you invested. If you are unsure about the suitability of a particular investment or think that you need a personal recommendation, you should speak to a suitably qualified financial adviser. Please note, the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future. If you are uncertain about the tax treatment of the products you should contact HMRC or seek independent tax advice.