Please remember, SIPPs are aimed at people happy to make their own investment decisions. Investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (57 from 2028). We recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified financial advisor before making any decisions. Pension and tax rules depend on your circumstances and may change in future.
ii SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension)
- Our SIPP costs £10 a month, plus a £9.99 service plan fee. Unlike other pensions, your fees don't grow with your pension value.
- You're covered for multiple accounts - why not add a Stocks & Shares ISA for free?
- It's free to join us, and free to leave.
Get the best investment choice and insight around
Cut your costs
Our fixed fee covers you for multiple accounts and means you hang on to your cash.
Money for nothing
We give you at least one free credit each month to trade in any of your accounts***.
Better return long term
Our fair flat fees mean significant savings and a better retirement for you
Ahead of the game
Get the inside track with insight and ideas from our award-winning experts.
Benefits of investing with ii
- More opportunities - choose from more than 40,000 UK and global stocks.
- You're in control - check on your investments any time, anywhere with our secure mobile app.
- Keep your cash - there is no percentage fee, so your costs stay the same as your portfolio grows.
- We've got your back - our UK-based team is rated 'excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Learn from the best -impartial information from our analysts, including selected funds, ready-made portfolios and our award-winning newsletters.