How to transfer cash from your Trading Account to your SIPP
Any money you add to your SIPP by internal transfer will be treated as a personal net contribution. This means we will claim the basic rate of tax relief for you.
Please make sure you have enough annual allowance remaining before you transfer.
- Select cash & transfers > withdraw/transfer cash from your account menu.
- Click on Internal Transfer.
- Select to transfer from your Trading Account to your SIPP.
- Then choose your chosen currency and the amount you wish to contribute. You can also change the Frequency to set up recurring payments.
- Tick the box to confirm you understand the conditions of your transfer. Then click Check and Preview.
- Confirm your transfer.
- Internal cash transfers between linked accounts are immediate, so you should see the payment in your account straight away.
- We will claim basic rate tax relief (20%) for you. It usually takes 6-11 weeks to receive the tax reclaim from HMRC.
- You can claim higher-rate tax relief via your own annual tax return.