- The Share Centre is combining with interactive investor (ii) for an even better investment service. As part of this, The Share Centre service will be closing later this year.
- That means the Pantheon International Plc Share Savings Scheme is also closing.
- We are asking for your agreement, when that happens, to move your shares and any money in your PIP Share Savings Scheme Share account to the ii platform.
- At ii you will have access to our full range of accounts and services, all there to help you take control of your financial future, and our charges will apply.
- You do not currently pay charges for your PIP Share Savings Scheme Share account as you can only use it to hold and trade in Pantheon International Plc Ord 67p shares.
- Please complete and return the form we posted to you by 20 October 2021 to let us know if you do agree or want to opt out. If we do not hear from you by then we may need to go ahead and move you to the ii platform.
- If you decide to opt out you can transfer to another platform or broker, sell your investments and withdraw your money or ask us to return your investments to you in certificate form.
Understanding your new service
You can explore the information available on the rest of this page to help you understand your new service.
What to expect: your step by step guide
|Now||You inform us whether you agree to the move or opt out.|
|A few weeks before the move||If you agreed to the move, we write again to confirm the date for it. We will keep you fully updated on each step, including how you can set up your secure access easily before the move.|
|By the end of 2021||Your shares and any money move to a trading account on the ii platform. If you opt out of the move, you will need to have made other arrangements for your shares and money by now.|
|After the move||You are now managing your money and shares on the ii platform and can enjoy the benefits of your new service.|
Until your money and shares move please continue using your Share Centre service as usual.
Telling us your decision
Terms of service
This includes details of your current rates and charges and your current terms of business with The Share Centre. To compare with interactive investor you should also read:
interactive investor’s main terms cover trading accounts. It also has additional terms of service documents for other account types which you need to read to get the full picture for them.
- interactive investor’s terms of service for ISA accounts
- interactive investor’s terms of service for Junior ISA accounts
- interactive investor’s terms of service for SIPP accounts