interactive investor is part of abrdn
interactive investor joined abrdn in May 2022 and continues to be the UK’s leading flat-fee investment platform.
ii now also benefits from being part of a global investment business that helps customers plan, save and invest for their future, and that has a vision closely aligned to its own.
Why choose us?
- We're trusted by over 400,000 investors
- Rated 4.7/5 with 22,000+ reviews on Trustpilot
- More than 50% of our customers have been with us for more than 10 years
- 25% of UK share trades are executed on the ii platform
- Our average hold time with our customer service team is under a minute
Explore our accounts
Whether you are looking for a general trading account, an ISA or a SIPP, we’ve got you covered with a low, flat fee.
Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling.
Stocks & Shares ISA and Trading Account fees and charges
When you open a Stocks and Shares ISA or Trading Account you will start on our £4.99 a month Investor Essentials plan. Should your investments grow above £50,000, you will move onto our £11.99 a month Investor plan.
- Investor Essentials plan: £4.99 a month. Our low-cost plan for those investing up to £50,000. UK and US trades are £3.99.
- Investor plan: £11.99 a month. Our most popular plan. It includes your first trade free every month and you can add as many Junior ISAs as you need for your children. You can also add 2 friends or family members for free. UK and US trades are just £3.99.
- Super Investor plan: £19.99 a month. For super-charged investors. Your first 2 trades are free every month and you can add as many Junior ISAs as you need for your children. You can also add up to 5 friends or family members for free. UK and US trades are just £3.99.
All our plans allow you to invest as little as £25 a month using our free regular investing service.
Other fees such as stamp duty and foreign exchange charges may apply.
On Investor Essentials, you must be set up to pay your fees by direct debit, and receive your communications electronically. Full terms for our Investor Essentials plan can be found here.
Read more: Our charges
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
New customers start on our £12.99 a month Pension Builder plan.
If you have our ISA or Trading Account and are on our Investor or Super Investor plans, you can add a SIPP for just £10 a month (plus your existing monthly fee). If you are on our Investor Essentials plan, you can add a SIPP by upgrading to our Investor plan + SIPP for a total monthly fee of £21.99.
- You can contribute as little as £25 a month with our regular investing service.
- If you want to buy or sell shares and funds, trades usually cost £3.99.
- There are no extra charges for taking money out of your pension.
- There are some other fees for things like foreign currency exchange and Stamp Duty on shares. View full rates and charges
*Analysis shows you could be better off over 30 years of investing in an ii SIPP due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Supporting investors for over 25 years
Our fair flat fees save you money and help you achieve your goals sooner.
Access 40,000+ UK and global stocks, plus the tools and analysis to help – if you need it.
Our award-winning insight means you can choose your investments with added confidence.
FCA regulated with full FSCS protection.