ii SIPP customer stories
More and more people are moving their pensions from old, expensive schemes to our low-cost SIPP.
We talked to four interactive investor customers who have recently transferred their old-style pensions.
My research showed it was good value … and extremely flexible in terms of buying and selling.
Terry Jones moved quickly to transfer an old stakeholder pension with Aviva to an Interactive Investor SIPP in February as he had suspicions that Covid-19 could start impacting markets.
Having everything under one roof makes things much easier, as I no longer have to deal with multiple providers.
Jessica Keplinger, 37, consolidated four old-style pensions she had from jobs dating back to the first job she had in her twenties.
I had never heard of a SIPP but I’m now completely sold. It’s incredibly straightforward.
Retired Ian Drew has just consolidated two old-style pensions into a SIPP – something he’s been meaning to do since he turned 55, two years ago.
It’s a relief to finally be in control of my own money. Making the switch was very easy – I should have done it ages ago.
Retired Richard Papiransky was fed up of paying excessive charges on his old-style pension scheme with Standard Life - and its poor performance.
Are you ready to take control of your pension?
If you have built up a good pension and are confident making your own investment decisions, you could be significantly better off with an ii SIPP.
Use our toolkit to find how to review your old pensions.
Open a SIPP or add one to your existing account.
Start your online transfer when you are ready.
Act now and save an extra £60
Open a SIPP by 30 April and pay no SIPP fee until November 2021. This means your service plan fee covers you for all of your investment accounts. Following the offer period, the ii SIPP fee is only £10 a month more. Terms apply
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.