What is happening?
- The Share Centre, provider of your pension trading account, is combining with interactive investor (ii) for an even better investment service for you.
- This means your current service with The Share Centre is closing and we are asking for agreement to move your money and investments in this account to the ii platform instead.
- If we told you that your pension scheme trustee has already agreed to the move on your behalf, please read your new service documents and there is no other action you need to take.
- Otherwise, please read your new service documents and use the form we posted to you to let us know by 20 October 2021 if you agree to the move or opt out. If we do not hear from you by then we may need to go ahead and move you to the ii platform.
- If you are moving to the ii platform, this will happen towards the end of 2021. A few weeks before, we will write to confirm the date and explain how to get started with your new service.
- In the meantime, you can continue using your current service as normal.
Your new service documents
Telling us your decision
About ii: Key facts
- We offer an award-winning investment service designed to help you take control of your financial future and are the largest flat fee investing service in the UK.
- We are majority owned by J.C. Flowers & Co., a leading private investment firm with more than $16 billion of capital invested in financial businesses around the world.
- We are 100% equity funded with no external debt.
In safe and trusted hands
- We are rated as 4.6 “Excellent” on TrustPilot.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) so your money and investments continue to be covered by FCA rules and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- We have an established track record of integrating complementary businesses on time with minimal customer impact and investing significantly in the resulting enlarged enterprise.
- Invest directly on 17 global exchanges, giving you access to over 40,000 shares.
- Hold and trade in up to 9 currencies, saving in foreign exchange.
- Access 3,000 + open-ended funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and investment companies.
- Pick from select investments rigorously selected by experts.