Important information - investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. If you're in any doubt about the suitability of a Stocks & Shares ISA, you should seek independent financial advice. The tax treatment of this product depends on your individual circumstances and may change in future. If you are uncertain about the tax treatment of the product you should contact HMRC or seek independent tax advice.
How to transfer a Junior ISA to ii
You must have an existing ii account on our Investor or Super Investor plans before you can transfer a Junior ISA.
You will need your Junior ISA account details.
We'll take it from there
We’ll work with your current provider(s) and provide you with regular progress updates.
Why transfer a Junior ISA to ii?
- Low cost – we charge a low, flat fee.
- Convenience – our single monthly Investor plan fee includes an ISA, Trading Account and a Junior ISA.
- Choice – we offer one of the widest choice of investments on the market.
- Security – your savings are safe with us. Your money is always kept separate from our own, and we are fully FSCS protected. Over 400,000 people trust us with their investments.
- Expert knowledge – our award-winning experts provide tips and insights to help you become a better investor.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £30k over 30 years of investing in an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Junior ISA fees and charges
There are no fees to transfer in or out. Please check for any exit fees from your current provider(s).