Home >

Useful forms - ISA & JISA

ISA information

ISA & Junior ISA forms

Please note: due to ongoing coronavirus precautions, we have moved most of our staff to remote working, so there will be delays in processing forms received in the post. Therefore, we ask that, wherever possible, you complete these forms electronically. Find out how

Transferring your ISA

To request a transfer of investments you hold with another provider into your ii account, please log in to complete an ISA transfer form.


United States dealing (W-8 forms)

Before you can buy US listed shares, you need to complete a W-8 form. Please post your signed form back to us at: Interactive Investor, Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
We will process your form as soon as possible, but please note there may be delays.

Transferring your Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund

Transfer your existing Junior ISA to us (including Junior Cash ISAs) or Child Trust Fund.

SAYE (Save As You Earn)

Transfer shares into your ISA that have been acquired through an approved SAYE option scheme or a Share Incentive Plan.

Bed & ISA

Transfer shares into your ISA or Junior ISA, by selling and repurchasing them.


Completing and returning your forms online

Some of our forms now ask you to save them as a PDF and send via secure message. Here is how:

  1. Using a computer, download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
  2. Save the form to your computer, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
  3. Fill in the form by typing directly into the text boxes.
  4. Where available, click to add your ‘digital signature’ at the end of the form.
  5. Now save the form as a PDF.
  6. Log in to your online account and send the completed form to us as a secure message attachment.

Converting a photo or scanned form into a PDF


  1. Open the file on your computer.
  2. Click the Print icon (usually at the top-right of your screen)
  3. Under 'Printer', select Microsoft Print to PDF.
  4. Click 'Print'.
  5. You will then be asked to save the file as a PDF.


  1. On your computer, right-click on the file.
  2. Click 'Quick actions' followed by 'Create PDF'.
  3. The file will now be copied as a PDF in the same folder as the original file.