Important information - investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. If you're in any doubt about the suitability of a Stocks & Shares ISA, you should seek independent financial advice. The tax treatment of this product depends on your individual circumstances and may change in future. If you are uncertain about the tax treatment of the product you should contact HMRC or seek independent tax advice.
Get the best investment choice and insight around
Cut your costs
Our fixed fee covers you for multiple accounts, so you can keep more of what you make.
Money for nothing
We give you at least one free credit each month to trade in any of your accounts.**
Better return long term
Our fair flat fees mean significant savings in the long term, compared with percentage-based charges.
Ahead of the game
Get the inside track with insight and ideas from our award-winning experts.
Benefits of investing with ii
- Low, flat fees - could save you more than £32k over 30 years.
- More opportunities - choose from more than 40,000 UK and global stocks.
- You're in control - check on your investments any time, anywhere with our secure mobile app.
- Keep your cash - there is no percentage fee, so your costs stay the same as your portfolio grows.
- We've got your back - our UK-based team is rated 'excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Learn from the best - impartial information from our analysts, including selected funds, ready-made portfolios and our award-winning newsletters.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £32k over 30 years of investing in an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis