- Tax rules for ISAs can change and the benefits will depend on your circumstances.
- It's important to understand how your money and investments will be held and investment protection schemes that apply. Learn More
- The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back all the money you put in. Learn More
- Our Stocks & Shares ISA is for people comfortable choosing their own investments. Our rated lists and quick-start funds can help but if you are not sure which investments are right for you, please speak to a financial adviser.
- We have a conflicts of interest policy that identifies circumstances that constitute, or may give rise to, conflicts of interest which pose material risk of damage to one or more of our customers. Learn More
- We are proud of our fair flat fee pricing. A full breakdown of our investment costs and charges is available online. Learn More
- We pay a small fee to selected partner sites who refer customers to ii. This does not affect the flat monthly fee you pay for your service plan.
Already an ii customer? Log in to open an ISA