Before you start
- An ii ISA is for people comfortable choosing their own investments. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please speak to a financial adviser.
- The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back all the money you put in.
- The tax rules for ISAs can change. Their benefits will depend on your circumstances.
- The money and assets you hold with us are covered by the protected investment business scheme. This is operated by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Where a selected partner refers a customer to ii, we pay a small fee to the partner site. Referral fees do not affect the charges that our customers pay.
Make sure you have to hand
✔ Your national insurance number.
✔ A valid debit card, registered to your current address.
By opening an ii account, you agree to our terms. Please make sure you read our: terms of service, ISA terms, protection and compensation summary , conflicts of interest policy, fees summary and risk summary. If you have any questions please contact us.