- The Share Centre is combining with interactive investor (ii) for an even better investment service for you.
- This includes access to Junior ISA and Self-Invested Personal Pension Accounts and a huge range of investments, all to help you take control of your financial future.
- So you can benefit, we are asking for your agreement to move your Caledonia Share Savings Scheme Share account and/or Caledonia Individual Savings Account (ISA) to the ii platform.
- Please complete and return the form we posted to you by 20 October 2021 to let us know if you do agree or want to opt out. If we do not hear from you by then we may need to go ahead and move you to the ii platform.
- If you decide to opt out you can transfer to another platform or broker, sell your investments and withdraw your money or ask us to return your investments to you in certificate form.
Understanding your new service
You can explore the information available on the rest of this page to help you understand your new service. There are three areas that you may find of particular help.
What to expect: your step by step guide
|Now||You inform us whether you agree to the move or opt out.|
|A few weeks before the move||If you agreed to the move, we write again to confirm the date for it. We will keep you fully updated on each step, including how you can set up your secure access easily before the move.|
|Towards the end of 2021||Your money and investments move to the ii platform. If you opt out of the move, you will need to have made other arrangements for your money and investments in these accounts by now.|
|After the move||You are now managing your money and investments on the ii platform and can enjoy the benefits of your new service.|
Telling us your decision
Terms of service
This includes details of your current rates and charges and your current terms of business with The Share Centre. To compare with interactive investor you should also read:
interactive investor’s main terms cover trading accounts. It also has additional terms of service documents for other account types which you need to read to get the full picture for them.
- interactive investor’s terms of service for ISA accounts
- interactive investor’s terms of service for Junior ISA accounts
- interactive investor’s terms of service for SIPP accounts