Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

I’m not sure what you are asking me to agree on tbh.
You had said: “If you prefer a Soviet style existence whereby you cannot get rid of anyone then so be it.”
I’m merely pointing out that there are many UK institutions where you cannot “get rid” of anyone.

Utter rubbish. If push comes to shove and No Deal looks like actually happening it will only take 6 Tories to kill it and there are more than enough who have said they will.

Secondly, even Johnson is backtracking on his No Deal threat. The only way No deal can happen is if the EU kick the UK out.

After 3 years of chaos this stupid, ignorant, racist, self - harming project is doomed. Not least because the elderly Leave majority are now all dead and the remaining ones supporting this nonsense are checking out at the rate of 1500 per day pro rata to Remainers in that age group. The vast majority of voters under 50 are now Remainers.

WTO is a fantasy. If Britain cuts loose its industry and agriculture will be finished.

Personally, I don’t want any negotiations with the EU because I am already a citizen of it first and of Britain second. And I don’t want cretins stealing my EU rights and privileges just so they can wave a stupid flag.

IMHO,

SBK

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Almost a full house of gormless, low -brow Brexiteers here today. Still the overall score is another minus 1500. And there will be another 1500 kicking the bucket tomorrow. If they’d speed up their disappearances a bit we could put this shameful period behind us and become good Europeans.

IMHO,

SBK

Ah bless. What Eu rights are those Burns that you will miss when we leave.

You vote for the GOV and MEPS thats how these things work… All details are in the Europarl link I posted by I guess you didn’t read it , so posted a silly sentence instead.

Did you get any UK Tech companies that are going to make us world-beaters selling to china USA really interested…

Don’t you mean good Establishment footsoldiers

Greave etc said no hesitation in voting against GOV in no confidence motion if NO DEAL brexit is coming, then the labour rebels will vote with labour Corbyn gets his election which will be a referendum in any case. all means NO Brexit…

SBUK - good afternoon
quote=“Sir_Buns-Up_Knealing, post:15512, topic:1145436”]
Personally, I don’t want any negotiations with the EU because I am already a citizen of it first and of Britain second. And I don’t want cretins stealing my EU rights and privileges just so they can wave a stupid flag.
[/quote]
Sounds like you’re not too happy m8!
Suggest you chill out … or enrol for an anger management course
Worried of Kent :wave:
aka
JAR
Typo edited

A - good evening

Are you implying that there are problems in The Promised Land (aka EU)? Surely not.
The EU groupies don’t want to admit any such ‘issues’. Italian debt and Greek debt don’t mean anything.
By the way saw this from the Guardian 20/8 18
‘Greece has the highest government debt in the EU, 177% of gross domestic product, and is forecast to be repaying loans until 2060’.
The bit that got me laughing the most is the idea that the Greeks will ever repay their debts and get all those EU banks holding the debts off the hook.
JAR

If you are so completely wrong about this, repeatedly, but still keep saying it, why would anyone take any notice of what you say?

Not my notion. Tory policy signed up to by every single one of those who are aiming to be next P.M. and supposedly what Brexit is all about according to many.

Complete rubbish.

We have exactly the same rules as Germany, France and the rest of the EU in terms of freedom of movement of labour. So what is your point?

Where is Frog? Armageddon ease off mate, don’t kick people while they are down.

Correct on Greece. They will forever be owned by the World banks. Next is Italy unless they default leave, take the hit and return. All this because of money men (globalists) request for New World Order = screwing every corner of the globe.

“There are two ways to enslave a nation.
One is by the sword.
The over is by debt”
John Adams (1735-1826)

The Eu is a case of slowly, slowly catchy monkey.
Those debt to GDP % ratios keep on climbing now that the QE from the last three years (€60bn/month) has stopped. More countries will fall into the trap.