Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

That quote is from from a conspiracy theory site: European Union: What did Monnet say about Europe’s nations and the superstate ?

I would really appeal on maintainin a minimum standard of quality here. I know that Brexiteers tend to believe such rubbish, but please do a minum research before you replicate such GARBAGE here.

What has a red bus got to do with Greek debt. Trying to spin Again?

Read up on Paul Spaak, Belgium nutter who promoted the Eu at the Treaty of Rome, I believe.
A real federalist…but don’t tell the people what we small elite group want.

Certainly we don’t want conspiracy theory junk here. This is not Facebook or Youtube. Go playing there.

Now now. You are telling me the BBC bombed the World Trade Centre?
They may have been complicit but now you are telling us they bombed it. Wow.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You vote for the GOV and MEPS thats how these things work… All details are in the Europarl link I posted by I guess you didn’t read it , so posted a silly sentence instead.

Did you get any UK Tech companies that are going to make us world-beaters selling to china USA really interested…

Did you get any UK Tech companies that are going to make us world-beaters selling to china USA really interested…

43 YEARS GROWTH… AT RISK because of LIES

It absolutely does, yet another conspiracy theory being quoted. It was never said. Urban myth. Debunked years ago. Lets see who ticks your lie up …

Tell us the one about the BBC attacking the world trade centre next.

https://www.ft.com/content/32c53946-38d4-11d9-bc76-00000e2511c8

==========//==========
Reading between the lines that sounds like a man trying to get additional to Andes for his county council. " unacceptable inconvenience to residents".
Bless. Ever tried travelling to London every day?

You are very naive Arsanias. What are the several millions?

Sorry if I misquoted you, I stand corrected,. In fact you say that the BBC were ‘complicit’ in attacking the world trade centre.

I see. Well, yes, that makes complete sense.

Nurse!

“Creation of the United States of the EU ?”

Wrong. Unlike the United STATES of America we will have a United STATE of Europe.

At least I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. Naive is the one who believes a country can leave a customs union and introduce tariffs without negative effects on the cross-border logistics. Wishful thinking.

…and even if there are no negative effects: What are the positive effects that are worth the risk?

I know, that is the never answered question. The ultimate silencer…

Don’t be silly Ead :slightly_smiling_face:

@fynne, @Armageddon, @GreyCarpet so far. Talk about gullible.

Who is being silly?

childish answer .
just asking MACCA if he can name any Uk world leading tech companies that dont just assemble components

his comment…
I said we have to realign a more technically driven economy. We do not have mass unemployment in this area. We are world leaders in this area.
Oh dear. Show us the facts where we are world leaders in technology, please.

just asking MACCA if he can name any Uk world leading tech companies that dont just assemble components
his comment…
I said we have to realign a more technically driven economy. We do not have mass unemployment in this area. We are world leaders in this area.
Oh dear. Show us the facts where we are world leaders in technology, please.