All the forms you need to transfer your accounts to us
Please note: due to ongoing coronavirus precautions, we have moved most of our staff to remote working, so there will be delays in processing forms received in the post. Therefore, we ask that, wherever possible, you complete these forms electronically. Find out how
Have an interactive investor account and ready to start a transfer?
Simply log in to your account whenever you are ready and visit the 'transfers' section to start the process.
SIPP transfer form
A step by step guide to transferring your SIPP to us
Junior ISA / Child Trust Fund Transfer request
Download and complete to transfer your Child ISA or Child Trust Fund to us
Completing and returning your forms online
Some of our forms now ask you to save them as a PDF and send via secure message. Here is how:
- Using a computer, download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- Save the form to your computer, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Fill in the form by typing directly into the text boxes.
- Where available, click to add your ‘digital signature’ at the end of the form.
- Now save the form as a PDF.
- Log in to your online account and send the completed form to us as a secure message attachment.
Converting a photo or scanned form into a PDF
- Open the file on your computer.
- Click the Print icon (usually at the top-right of your screen)
- Under 'Printer', select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Click 'Print'.
- You will then be asked to save the file as a PDF.
- On your computer, right-click on the file.
- Click 'Quick actions' followed by 'Create PDF'.
- The file will now be copied as a PDF in the same folder as the original file.