Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling.
Why choose interactive investor?
- Our flat fees could leave you up to £43k better off over 30 years, compared with other providers.*
- Just £9.99 a month includes our Stocks and Shares ISA, general Trading Account, and as many Junior ISAs as you have kids.
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
- Our Super 60 list and Quick Start Funds make it easy to get started. Or choose from the widest range of investments on the market - including shares, funds and trusts.
- Add a SIPP to your account and pay no SIPP fee for six months. Then just £10 a month extra.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Choose an account
£9.99 a month covers you for multiple accounts (open a SIPP by 30 June and pay no SIPP fee until January 2022. Then just £10 a month extra).
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the “Fee Free Period”). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.