Here are the 10 most-traded stocks on the interactive investor platform during the morning trading session of 20 May 2022.
- Experts name a key holding and deep value stocks in the retail sector
- Scottish Mortgage calls for patience after year of underperformance
- How much should I have in my pension?
- Why and how young adults should prioritise a pension
- Ian Cowie: an investment trust I intend to own forever
- Target and Walmart shock hammers Tesco, Diageo and Unilever
- Russia and risk: what you need to know before trading Russia-focused stocks
Buy trades as a percentage of total trades (%)
|THG Ordinary Share (LSE:THG)||66|
|Lloyds Banking Group (LSE:LLOY)||80|
|Canadian Overseas Petroleum Ltd (LSE:COPL)||68|
|Rolls-Royce Holdings (LSE:RR.)||72|
|Legal & General Group (LSE:LGEN)||70|
|Scottish Mortgage Ord (LSE:SMT)||60|
|Vodafone Group (LSE:VOD)||55|
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.