Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

Ah yes, seems like a bloke with good ideas. One thing we can be sure of, the patriot Jimmy Saville would have been a keen Brexiteer.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/terrychristian?lang=en-gb

IMHO,

SBK

And good lad Terry has asked the same question of Brexiteers we do here with zilch answers:

“Can any supporters of Leave/Brexit help me out.
What benefits are you expecting to get from brexit ?
What problems in your lives will be solved by leaving the EU. Thanks.”

https://twitter.com/terrychristian?lang=en-gb

IMHO,

SBK

Here’s a spot on comment on that hashtag:

“I live in Wigan Terry and this town will be destroyed by Brexit yet there is no telling them! She (Nandy) should have spelled out the risks as a lot of ppl here just bang on about skin colour, and jobs taken.
Oh and fish!”

IMHO,

SBK

Brexit fellow traveller Nandy now wobbling over what she voted for. I’ll love it if Liar Johnson brings in any of these measures:

Serves the jingo workers right. That’s what taking back control means. Laugh, laugh, laugh!

IMHO,

SBK

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

SBUK - hi

See you’ve taken over the echo chamber … have you got FIATs permission?
Tick … Tock …
JAR
:jack_o_lantern:

There’s plenty of room here JAR for you to post up your list of what good things are going to happen for the people of Britain after Brexit.

IMHO,

SBK

Well I think you’ll all be delighted living in your new Victorian flophouses, specially designed to pander to your prejudices so there’s a racist lurking around every corner. You can all huddle together and indulge is spot of pre-June 2016 yearning as you pine for the good old days when the dross did what they were told.

They have done just what they have been told to do by corrupt politicians and media sponsored by RW Billionaires and Putin’s agents. That is shoot themselves in both feet and their heads as they will become poorer slaves than they ever were before, unless the are already retired, feather bedded leeches sucking the blood out of the younger generation for the sake of a pipe dream fantasy.

IMHO,

SBK

I see the cowardly flaggers are about. That is the thing with Brexiteers they just cannot stand the truth.

Even such an obvious thing such as Rolf and Jimmy were keen supporters of all things British and were pillars of the patriotic, flag waving Establishment.

IMHO,

SBK

Could you list any of the opportunities that Bojo is talking about ?? just one would be good…

Well of course there are, around every corner of every street in Britain except the most ardent Remainer areas or those with high levels of BAME people.

A few years ago it was not so bad, many people had low levels of prejudice but Brexit propaganda has poured petrol on small fires and now racism is acceptable and mainstream. Here’s an example of how this came about:

Scum%20Daily%20Mail%20rag

IMHO,

SBK

Today, Sir Ed Davey read a mothers’ letter to her two year old daughter written just before giving her up in order to save her from the holocaust.

The letter, and other testimonies we have heard, make it clear that many jewish people knew that their fate under nazi plans would be death, even if they were unaware of the precise means.

Yes, the nazis tried to cover up their plans with propaganda that suggested that jewish people were being moved to the east to resettle them. What this did, as a result, was effectively to give Germans an alibi so that after the war they could say that we knew they were being deported but we believed it was to be resettled. Perfect!

The jewish population, or at least some of them, knew that death was their fate. It is absolutely inconceivable that the German public did not also know this. Their sons and daughters who were involved in the slaughter would have spilled the beans either from horror or in pride of the service they thought they were doing.

If you have not already heard Ed Davey’s reading, I suggest that you should do so now. Let us remember what nationalism can lead to.

Frog in a tree

SBUK - hi

Wasn’t me m8 … I’m quite happy to see you making a p*at of yourself. :grinning:
Tick … Tock …
JAR

Frog
Thanks great piece a pity not many MPs there to listen…
The point being made again that many Germans knew what was going on and were afraid or believed it was necessary.
Brexiters just the same many nice people conned and incited by the same sad technique…

In the eyes of a dullard dotard such as yourself who believes that “Boris will fix it”.

IMHO,

SBK

I flagged your posts … they are becoming more extreme and offensive !
I have no doubt you “think” you’re being clever but let me assure you … you aren’t

SBUK - hi

Blah - Blah … whatever!
Tick … Tock
JAR