How to set up Direct Debit contributions to your SIPP
If you would like to set up a gross contribution Direct Debit (ii will not collect any tax relief on your behalf), please download and complete the ii SIPP contribution form.
- Log into your online account and select cash & transfers > direct debit.
- Select your SIPP account and then click Set up Direct Debit.
- Click Next to confirm you are making a ‘personal net contribution’ which will receive tax relief.
- Enter and confirm your details, choose how much you wish to pay in each month and the start date for your Direct Debit. Then click Next.
- Check the details displayed are correct and then click Next.
- Tick to confirm you have read the ii SIPP contribution declaration and then Confirm.
- Your payment will be requested from your bank account on the 12th of each month. The cash will be credited to your ii account on the same day.
- We will claim basic rate tax relief (20%) for you. It usually takes 6-11 weeks to receive the tax reclaim from HMRC.
- You can claim higher-rate tax relief via your own annual tax return.
- With regular investing, you can buy investments monthly without trading fees.