Arranging for someone else to contribute to your SIPP
You can arrange for someone other than yourself or your employer to contribute to your SIPP. To do this, you will need to complete an ii SIPP contribution form.
How to arrange for someone else to contribute to your SIPP
Please note that contributions from someone else are treated as if you made a net contribution yourself. ii will collect the basic rate of tax relief on your behalf.
- Download an ii SIPP contribution form.
You can type directly into the text boxes. Alternatively, you can print the form and fill it in by hand.
Complete Section 1 by entering your SIPP account details.
The person who is making the contribution will need to complete Section 3.
This includes signing and dating the form.
Complete Section 4 by completing either the Single contributions or Monthly contributions box.
Enter the amount and then tick the Net box.
Enter your account holder’s declaration in Section 6.
- For a single contribution, please arrange for the contribution to be sent by bank transfer to the following account details:
Account name - Investor SIPP Trustees Limited
Account Number - 55095364
Sort Code - 60-60-05
Reference - SIPP Account Number + Surname
You will need to complete a separate form for each one-off contribution.
- For monthly contributions, the person making the contribution will need to complete the Direct Debit Instruction (DDI) on the last page. They will need to sign and date this page.
Send your completed form to us.
The quickest and easiest way to send your form to us is via secure message in your online account. Alternatively, you can return it by post to: Product Admin, interactive investor, 2nd floor, One Embankment, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4DW.
- Your payment will be credited to your account once we have received and processed your contribution form.
- We will claim basic rate tax relief (20%) for you. It usually takes 6-11 weeks to receive the tax reclaim from HMRC.
- You can claim higher-rate tax relief via your own annual tax return.