No question is a stupid one, so whether you want to find out what you need to do to start investing or how the stock market works, don’t be shy, ask ii. Email yours to: email@example.com
- ii COP26 hub: see tips, news, comment and analysis from our experts
- COP26: five top share picks that are climate leaders
- Want to invest ethically? ii’s ACE 40 list of ethical investments can help
- Ethical investing jargon buster
- How to invest ethically on the AIM market
- NS&I green bond disappoints: here are some much better alternatives
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.