US & international share dealing with ii
- Invest directly in US and international shares on 17 stock exchanges
- Trade online at our lowest share dealing rate in your first three months.
- Manage your money conveniently in multiple currencies
- Trade on the move with our mobile apps
- Hold your US and international shares in the same account as your other investments.
reduce your FX costs
You also control when to convert your currency, which is really handy if you want to sell, locking in any profit you’ve made, when the rate of exchange isn’t favourable.
Please see our Rates and Charges for full details of the relevant costs.
Please note, HMRC rules prevent non-sterling currency being held in an ISA.
Great choice - Access 17 stock exchanges, including the US, Europe, Canada and Australia.
form W-8 BEN
This US tax document is valid for three years, and allows residents of a foreign country with which the United States has an income tax treaty to claim a reduced rate of, or exemption from, withholding tax.
You can complete your W-8 BEN form online with ii.
Where to look? log in > account > useful forms