Our head of markets names the company earnings and big events to watch closely in the days ahead.
- Shareholder voting & information. Have your say on the companies you invest in
- Your vote counts: why BHP shareholders are told to reject green plan
- Five things investors must know about Britain’s energy crisis
- Forecasts for gas prices, Petrofac and Rolls-Royce
Monday 4 October
James Halstead, Quadrise Fuels International
Tuesday 5 October
Amte Power, Bluefield Solar Income Fund, Gooch & Housego, Greggs (LSE:GRG), Hotel Chocolat, Inspiration Healthcare, ScS Group
Joules Group, Prospex Energy
Wednesday 6 October
Allied Minds, Ferrexpo, Imperial Brands, Netcall, Tesco (LSE:TSCO), Topps Tiles
- Should Scottish Mortgage pay an extra Covid tax?
- Take control of your retirement planning with our award-winning, low-cost personal pension
Thursday 7 October
CMC Markets, eEnergy, Hyve Group, Mondi, Motorpoint Group, Robert Walters, Volution Group
Anemoi International, Norish, Tavistock Investments, Thalassa Holdings
Friday 8 October
N Brown Group
Baker Steel Resources Trust
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.