Please remember - the value of your investments may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. This content of this page is not intended to be a personal recommendation. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment product or service, you should seek advice from an authorised financial advisor.
A cashback offer that won't be eaten up in high % fees
When it comes to investing, you need to keep your iis peeled. Generous cashback sign-up offers might look nice, but how good a deal are you actually getting?
Most investment platforms hit you with percentage fees – the more you make, the more they take. When you take that into account, how good is the cashback offer, really?
At ii, our flat fees mean you have greater control of your finances and pay the same amount every month. You deserve a cashback offer with low, flat, fair fees. Anything else just doesn’t add up.
Get your ISA/Trading Account cashback offer
New customers who open an ISA or Trading Account and start a transfer of, or deposit, £2,000 or more before 29 February 2024 will receive a £100 to £1,500 cashback payment.
Once the transfer is complete and additional terms have been met, we'll pay your cashback into your Trading Account. Once you've opened one account, the other can be added for free.
Simply open an account to get started. Cashback paid after 12 months. Terms apply.
How does the offer work?
Open a Stocks and Shares ISA and/or a Trading Account.
Start a transfer or fund your account with at least £2,000. Cashback can only be paid into a Trading Account, if you've opened an ISA, you can add a Trading Account for free.
We'll credit £100 to £1,500 into your Trading Account 12 months after the transfer has been initiated.
Open an account to get your offer
Stocks and Shares ISA
A Stocks and Shares ISA, also known as a Self-Select ISA or Investment ISA, is a tax-efficient savings account that lets you choose where and how your money is invested.
- You can contribute up to £20,000 a year, in one ISA or several different types of ISA.
- A Stocks and Shares ISA could give you better returns than cash savings – but this is not guaranteed.
- If you are unsure about whether you should invest, then seek independent advice.
Ideal for investors who want flexibility and access to the widest choice of investment options in the market - including shares, funds, trusts and ETFs.
- We will give you the tools you need to become a confident investor, including expert insights straight to your inbox.
- You can access your money whenever you like and trade securely at any time using our mobile app.
Please remember - the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future.
Why choose interactive investor?
- Tired of paying growing % fees on your investments? Join us for as little as £4.99 a month, thanks to our low, flat subscription fee
- We're trusted by over 400,000 investors
- Rated 4.7/5 with 22,000+ reviews on Trustpilot
- More than 50% of our customers have been with us for more than 10 years
- 25% of UK share trades are executed on the ii platform
Ready to get your offer?