Here are the 10 most-traded stocks on the interactive investor platform during the morning trading session of 22 July 2022.
- UK bank sector results season: these are the likely winners
- US results season preview Q2 2022: banks and energy in focus
- 12 stocks for dividend investors hunting for high yields
- Dividend yield: three tips to help build your investment wealth
- Funds Fan: winners and losers so far in 2022, and why small-caps outperform
- Model portfolio update: fund winners and losers in second quarter
- ii investment performance review: Q2 2022
Buy trades as a percentage of total trades (%)
|S4 Capital (LSE:SFOR)||
|Scottish Mortgage Ord (LSE:SMT)||
|Jupiter Fund Management (LSE:JUP)||
|Boohoo Group (LSE:BOO)||
|Lloyds Banking Group (LSE:LLOY)||
|Greatland Gold (LSE:GGP)||
|Unbound Group Shs GBP (LSE:UBG)||
|THG Ordinary Share (LSE:THG)||
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.