It’s set to be a quiet start to 2022 in terms of company announcements, but updates from two of the country’s biggest retailers will be closely watched for clues as to the state of UK consumer spending.
- Six retail shares tipped to shine during January updates
- An outlook for shares in January 2022 after December boom
- UK stock market outlook 2022: reasons to be cheerful, despite rate risks
- Watch our New Year share tips here and subscribe to the ii YouTube channel for free
- Friends & Family: ii customers can give up to 5 people a free subscription to ii, for just £5 a month extra. Learn more
Monday 3 January 2022
UK Bank Holiday
Tuesday 4 January
Nothing in the diary yet
Wednesday 5 January
Thursday 6 January
Friday 7 January
Cellular Goods, Northern Venture Trust, Global Resources Investment Trust
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.