It's ISA season and two lucky winners will each scoop a massive £20,000 cash prize.
Entry is open to new and existing customers. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is have subscribed £2,500 or more to your 2018/19 interactive investor ISA by the closing dates; midnight (GMT) on 5 March 2019 and midnight (GMT) on 5 April 2019.
Read the full terms and conditions.
Congratulations to the winner of our first prize draw...
Mr Hipwell, Tunbridge Wells
You need an ii stocks and shares ISA with £2,500 or more subscribed to the 2018/19 tax year.
The two closing dates are midnight (GMT) on 5 March 2019 and midnight (GMT) on 5 April 2019.
We offer flexible ways to invest, the easiest is to log in and add cash by debit card.
If your current ISA allowance shows a 'used' cash value of £2,500 or more you're in the draw.
How to find your current ISA allowance
To view your ISA subscription history, log in to your account, choose cash balance from the portfolio menu and make sure your ISA is selected.
ISA Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
Who may enter:
- The ISA prize draw is open to customers of ii (as defined in point 19 below) who are UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The ISA prize draw is not open to employees of ii or anyone professionally associated with this prize draw.
How to enter:
- You will automatically qualify for entry into the first prize draw if you have an ii ISA with a minimum subscription value for the 2018/19 tax year of £2,500 at midnight (GMT) on 5 March 2019 (the first prize draw closing date).
- You will automatically qualify for entry into a second prize draw if you have an ii ISA with a minimum subscription value for the 2018/19 tax year of £2,500 at midnight (GMT) on 5 April 2019 (the second prize draw closing date). For the avoidance of doubt, the winner of the first prize draw will be excluded from the second prize draw.
- Entrants who qualify for the first prize draw will receive an automatic entry into the second prize draw, providing they continue to meet the criteria for entry in accordance with point 4 above.
Winner selection and notification:
- Winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all qualifying entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The first prize draw will take place on, or as soon as is reasonably practicable after, 8 March 2019.
- The second prize draw will take place on, or as soon as is reasonably practicable after, 10 April 2019.
- Winners will be notified on, or as soon as reasonably practicable after, each prize draw via email and/or phone. The notification will include details of how the prize can be claimed. In the event that the winner does not accept their prize, or fails to respond to any such notification within 5 days, ii reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random.
- The winner of each prize draw will receive £20,000. Such amount will be credited to your Trading Account balance within 30 days of claiming the prize. If you don’t have a Trading Account, we will pay the prize money directly to your nominated bank account within the same 30-day period.
- ii reserves the right to alter, withdraw or amend this prize draw offer at any time, at their sole discretion.
- The winner consents to the use by ii for an unlimited time, of the winner's name and city of residence for the sole purposes of announcing the winner and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- All participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that the decision of ii is binding.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw please contact us. The easiest way to do this is by secure message.
- These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii Terms of Service and the ISA Terms (together, the Terms of Service). In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Service, these terms shall prevail.
- ii shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of, delays in, or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of ii.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the prize draw the decision of ii shall be final.
- The ISA prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The ISA prize draw is run by Interactive Investor Services Limited, Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX (ii).